Welcome to the FoNS Centre for Nursing Innovation.
An exciting virtual space to inspire and enable nurses to lead innovation and change in nursing and healthcare practice to improve patient care.
We hope that you will enjoy and learn from browsing, searching, engaging and exchanging, for the benefit of your practice, the practice of others and ultimately patient care.
In the Centre for Nursing Innovation you will find:
- a Library of information about leading and facilitating innovation and change
- a Learning Zone containing useful tools and resources
- a Common Room where you can interact with others
- Programmes of support, facilitation and bursaries
- an Online Journal available to access for FREE if you are a Friend of FoNS, registration only take a few minutes!
Want to get more involved?
Click on the links to find out how you can become a Friend of FoNS or a FoNS Associate or to find out more about FoNS, click on the 'more' link below.
Feel free to browse or register now and become a Friend of FoNS for free.
International Enhancing Practice Conference - call for abstracts - closing date 24th January 2014
New IPDJ out 13th Nov
There are 13 papers to read in this latest issue of the journal - all free to access. Have a look today ...
Practice Based Research
Call for applications - practice based research. Closing date 19th February 2014
Shop and Support FoNS
Have you thought about ordering Christmas cards or starting your shopping? Start fundraising for FoNS today whilst you shop!