An essential tool for nurses, designed to make appraisals and revalidation as simple as possible.
Appraisal Toolkit for Nurses is a comprehensive, online solution that is designed for nurses, appraisers and senior managers. It offers all the tools and functionality to improve annual appraisals and help individual nurses prepare for revalidation without any complication.
Background and pilot
Appraisal Toolkit for Nurses was originally creased to address a number of issues raised in the Francis Inquiry. The process of development began as a pilot is May 20123, whereby Clarity Informatics worked closely with a group of nurses and a number of NHS organisations. This ensured that the toolkit was fit for purpose and importantly, a tool that nurses wanted to use.
Appraisal Toolkit for Nurses is accredited by the Royal College of Nursing (RCN). The process of accreditation involved a lengthy application and analysis of the Appraisal Toolkit for Nurses framework against the RCN 10 Quality Assurance Standards (QAS), making sure that the framework was robust and fit for purpose.
This programme has been accredited by the RCN Centre for Professional Accreditation until 12 June 2015. Accreditation applies only to the educational content of the programme and does not apply to any product.
Key features for nurses:
- Online portfolio for career history documentation (with unlimited data storage)
- Structured e-appraisal form with templates for reflection
- CPD, Quality Improvement Activity and colleague and patient feedback ‘real time’ tracker
- Remote access on any device that is internet enabled (including mobile)
- Electronically connects nurses and appraisers to save time
- Personal dashboard to view current appraisal progress
- Revalidation progress monitoring
- Individual support by phone or email to optimise user experience
Key features for appraisers, administrators and managers:
- Tailor made access for appraisers and administrators
- Customisable dashboards for quick access to important appraisal and revalidation data for entire organisation
- Electronic diary management tool
- Advanced reporting to spot workforce trends, including development needs
- Subscription manager
For more information, see our flyer
For detailed information, or for a demonstration please contact: [email protected], call 0191 2875800 or visit our website
Cumberlege Eden, the Foundation of Nursing Studies and Clarity Informatics launch Appraisal Toolkit for Nurses to assist with revalidation - press release October 2013