Welcome to the Learning Zone which has been developed with the FoNS Associates in mind.
This area of the Centre contains a variety of tools and resources that you can use to help you with service improvement or practice development activities in your workplace.
How can they help?
You can use these resources to help you with your work to develop practice and improve patient care by:
- Learning more about the theory of practice development and its methods
- Developing your knowledge and skills and enabling you to help others to develop too
- Exploring and understanding the culture and context of your workplace
- Enabling collaboration with service users and other people who you work with
About the resources
Some of the resources have been specifically created for FoNS; others have been developed by people working in the field of practice development and practice based research who FoNS have collaborated with over a number of years; there are also others that are accessible on other sites, but we hope to help busy practitioners to get to the heart of things quickly by providing links to key policy documents and the work of other organisations.
Want more help?
FoNS can offer consultancy and facilitation in your workplace. To find out more about how we can support you, contact Theresa Shaw or Kate Sanders by phone: 0207 307 2857 or email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to help you
FoNS is committed to continuing to grow and expand the resources within the Learning Zone. Tell us:
- Which resources you have found particularly useful and why
- What other kind of resources you would like us to include
- About other resources you have developed or used that you would like to share with others
Visit the Common Room
Come in and catch up on the latest news and events and if you're an Associate, network and share with others...
Not yet registered?
Find out more about how to become a Friend of FoNS for free or the benefits of being a FoNS Associate. Registration only takes a few minutes...
Register today >
Innovations in practice
Read about how nurse-led teams have made practice changes and improved patient care ... browse the reports in the library